Deskside Technician Sr. - VIP Support
US - WI - Racine
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Set up and configure smartphone device, laptop, tablet, iPad, local printer and associated peripherals for Executives with minimal downtime
- Able to accommodate flexible hours
- Provide excellent customer service and quick resolution issues related to ICT
- Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems by utilizing outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Own ICT issues to provide resolution back to the end user and/or executive
- Work with Executive service team to develop standardized processes for NAFTA and/or those that are global
- Use Drive IT to document solutions clearly and accurately so that resolutions are pushed to the lowest level
- Set up, manage and support Telepresence and live events. For exg: Onsite and remote GEC meetings, WebEx, Kontiki
- Responsible for the overall management of specific task assignments, ensuring that the technical solutions and assigned schedules are promptly completed
- Manage the prioritization of VIP and conference room requests for ICT products and services and ensure the delivery is executed in a reliable, responsive, cost effective and secure manner
- Communicate measurements that improve the quality of service and to improve the level of Customer Satisfaction
- Telepresence Scheduling
- Able to adjust appearance, attire and level of professionalism to align to the requirements of the situation
- When exposed to customer’s personal information and/or knowledge of their customer’s activities the candidate must respect the individual’s privacy and not discuss any individual’s privileged information among others including other business colleges.
- Demonstrated abilities to organize and manage adhoc requests effectively and within customer’s expectations without additional follow up from the customer.
- Travel as required to other Industrial locations throughout the US and Canada
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent customer service and ability to work with Top Tier Executive Levels
- Knowledge of Office 365, Apple hardware, Mac OS X is beneficial
- Detailed understanding of the Industrial technical architectures; how and when to apply them
- Broad experience of the Industrial application portfolio
- Detailed understanding of Industrial locations and the business processes related to the use of ICT services in these locations
- Information Technology certifications and/or technical training
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline 3-5 or more years of IT experience in a variety of IT Customer Service, Executive Support, Event Management or Technology Management areas
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY