Deskside Technician II
US - TN - La Vergne
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Providing installation and upgrading services of hardware and software
- Implementation of virus detection and eradication procedures
- Diagnosing end user system failures and implementing repair solutions
- Diagnosing printer and other peripheral device failures and implementing repair solutions
- Troubleshooting network devices in order to ensure connectivity from the PC to the network
- Configuration and troubleshooting of mobile devices, PDA’s and Tablets
- Setup and troubleshoot audio/video equipment such as projectors and video conference equipment
- May need to be available for On-Call Rotation
- May need to be available to provide support at other client locations as needed
What do you need to succeed?
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of deskside experience including the ability to troubleshoot/repair printers, desktops and laptops
- Must have experience and/or training in LAN, WAN and wireless network support
- Demonstrated troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid documentation skills
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to search internally/externally for support information
- Team and customer oriented
- Attendance and schedule adherence is a requirement of this position
- Ability to walk and bend and perform labor-related duties of connecting computer equipment
- Ability lift up to 50 lbs. when moving electronic equipment
- Lotus Notes troubleshooting, SCCM configuration and Active Directory administration experience is preferred
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY