Deskside Technician II
US - KS - Kansas City
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- PC troubleshooting via phone and at customer’s desk within agreed Service Levels
- Analyze and repair of Hardware and Software Problems
- User Administration
- Troubleshoot/coordinate installation and repair of common data services, can including patch panel management and computer networking
- Perform routine system administration tasks according to the training and procedures established in the IT department
- Install hardware and software on client’s PCs, as required to troubleshoot/resolve issue
- Performs centralized computer administration tasks (virus scanning, software deployment, etc.)
- Maintains hardware and software inventory, where required
- Participates as a team member to achieve established objectives, by working in close liaison with local and international colleagues
- Working in accordance with Stefanini and client quality standards, procedures and work instructions
- Reporting on progress, issues, and problems to the supervisor; giving suggestions to optimize service offered and process improvement
- May receive additional responsibilities and tasks
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as well as other physical labor related duties associated with moving, installing, or connecting computer equipment. This could include continuous walking, bending, twisting, and/or lifting.
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a similar desk side/remote desk side position
- Knowledge of Windows-Systems / WIN7 / WIN8.1/WIN10
- Team player, flexible, service-oriented, good communication skills, analytical, structured and self-managing
- MS Office 2003/2007/2010/2013, Active Directory, Exchange
- Knowledge of Dell hardware
- Knowledge of common software – installation, maintenance and best practices, and troubleshooting of Windows 7/WIN 10
- Knowledge of common networking protocols and troubleshooting issues within Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with client/web-based applications, as well as corporate software.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY