Deskside Technician II
US - OR - Beaverton
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
At Stefanini, we’re passionate about enabling our customers to win and about exceeding their expectations. Nike, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes, and we at Stefanini do more than provide technology support. Together, we’ve created a place to explore your potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We look for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Our cultures thrive on embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. It’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
In this position you will focus on solving customer IT issues and requests by supporting laptops, desktops, mobile devices, printers and AV equipment. You will also be responsible for equipment moves, smart hands support, event support, VIP support and Technology Performance Bar support. You will also be dispatched throughout the state of the art Nike office to assist users at their desks, offices, conference rooms, etc. Experience in all areas of Apple Devices is critical. You will also be required to be part of an on-call rotation for after-hours support of VIP’s.
What will you do?
- Supporting IT equipment in large corporate environment
- IMAC Support – IT equipment Install/Move/Add/Change
- Track and resolve customer incidents and requests through the ServiceNow ticketing tool
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues for Windows and Mac devices
- Backup, restoration, and migration of user data
- Smart Hands support with networking, active directory, and telecommunications technologies
- Printer and peripheral device support
- Inventory management of IT assets including asset auditing
- Ability to research and follow appropriate KB articles
- Ability to work on-call, at special events, and other after-hours support needs
- 3 - 4 Years Audio Visual Support
- Executive support
Required Qualifications include:
- Experience supporting both MAC & Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Smart Phones, AV Conferencing Systems, Printers and PC hardware from the following manufacturers: Apple, Lenovo, Dell, HP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism and strong personal interaction skills
- Ability to perform in-depth research and troubleshooting for complex technical issues
- Ability to prioritize and complete all work tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to walk, bend, stand for long hours, and lift equipment up to 50 pounds
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
Required Minimum Education:
- High School Diploma (required)
- Associate Degree or at least some college courses in related field (preferred)
Required Minimum Experience:
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field
- Comp TIA A+
- MCDST – Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- ACSP: Apple Certified Support Professional or ACDT: Apple Certified Desktop Technician
- MCSA – Windows 10
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY