Deskside Technician I
US - OR - Beaverton
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Supporting IT equipment in large corporate environment
- IMAC Support – IT equipment Install/Move/Add/Change
- Track and resolve customer incidents and requests through the ServiceNow ticketing tool
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues for Windows and Mac devices
- Backup, restoration, and migration of user data
- Smart Hands support with networking, active directory, and telecommunications technologies
- Printer and peripheral device support
- Inventory management of IT assets including asset auditing
- Ability to research and follow appropriate KB articles
- Ability to work on-call, at special events, and other after-hours support needs
- Executive support
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience supporting both MAC & Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Smart Phones, AV Conferencing Systems, Printers and PC hardware from the following manufacturers: Apple, Lenovo, Dell, HP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism and strong personal interaction skills
- Ability to perform in-depth research and troubleshooting for complex technical issues
- Ability to prioritize and complete all work tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to walk, bend, stand for long hours, and lift equipment up to 50 pounds
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- High School Diploma (required)
- Associate Degree or at least some college courses in related field (preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in related field
- Comp TIA A+
- MCDST – Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- ACSP – Apple Certified Support Professional
- ACDT – Apple Certified Desktop Technician
- MCSA – Windows 10
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY