Deskside Technician I
US - MI - Southfield
seWho we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
·Provide professional support to J.Crew End Users
·Perform restorative or maintenance actions to resolve End User issues
·Troubleshoot and resolve hardware issues and engage third-party vendors as necessary
·Triage hardware issues for non-supported equipment
·Troubleshoot and resolve software issues, or engage client support groups as necessary
·Performs Hardware/Software Break-Fix Repair Services
·Performs printer Break-Fix, changes printer consumables, and effectively manage toner
·Provisioning of loaner equipment (laptops and mobile devices)
·Utilizes Incident Management Database to Track Activity
·Integrates Best Practices with J.Crew Support Groups and Third Parties
Conduct PC imaging
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior deskside / deployment experience
- Sharp attention to detail
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
- Troubleshooting capability
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
- Experience troubleshooting printers
- Experience utilizing an asset management tracking system
- Ability to document step by step troubleshooting procedures
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.