Deskside Technician I
US - OR - Beaverton
Who we are:
At Stefanini, we’re passionate about enabling our customers to win and about exceeding their expectations. Nike, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes, and we at Stefanini do more than provide technology support. Together, we’ve created a place to explore your potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We look for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Our cultures thrive on embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. It’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
What will you do?
In this position you will focus on solving customer IT issues and requests by supporting laptops, desktops, mobile devices, printers and AV equipment. You will also be responsible for equipment moves, smart hands support, event support, VIP support and Technology Performance Bar support. You will be located at Nike’s WHQ Headquarters (located in Beaverton) where customers bring their issues directly to you. You will also be dispatched throughout the state of the art Nike Campus to assist users at their desks, offices, conference rooms, etc. Experience in all areas of Apple Devices is critical. You may also be required to be part of an on-call rotation for after-hours support of VIP’s.
- Supporting IT equipment in large corporate environment
- IMAC Support – IT equipment Install/Move/Add/Change
- Track and resolve customer incidents and requests through the ServiceNow ticketing tool
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues for Windows and MAC devices
- Restoration and migration of user data
- Shipping, receiving and disposal of IT equipment
- Smart Hands support to assist other support groups such as networking, server and telecommunication teams
- Printer and peripheral device support
- Mobile device support (specifically iPhones)
- Inventory management of IT assets including asset auditing
- Video Conference room equipment support and meeting support
- Execute and follow appropriate KB articles
- Special event support including potential afterhours support requirements
- VIP support
What do you do need to succeed?
- Windows and MAC hardware and software troubleshooting skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to do in-depth research and troubleshooting for complex technical issues
- Ability to complete all work tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in an on-call rotation
- Strong customer service experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize workload
- Ability to walk, bend and lift equipment up to 50 pounds and perform Physical duties of connecting computer equipment
- Experience supporting both MAC & Windows OS, Microsoft Office, smart phones, AV/VC equipment, printers and the following PC hardware manufactures: Apple, Lenovo, Dell, HP.
- High level of professionalism and strong personal interaction skills
- High level of flexibility and the ability to positively respond to changes in work requirements
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential
- Ability to communicate and interact with both technical and non-technical customers
- Good technical writing skills and a willingness to document all work performed
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Willingness and skills necessary to determine the solution & root cause of issue
- High School Diploma (required)
- Associate Degree or at least some college courses in related field (preferred)
- A minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in a related field
- Comp TIA A+
- MCDST – Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- ACSP: Apple Certified Support Professional or ACDT: Apple Certified Desktop Technician
- MCSA – Windows 10
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Stefanini is a drug free workplace. We reserve the right to require drug and alcohol testing as a condition for employment. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin or ancestry, age handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.