Deskside Technician I
US - IN - Warrick
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Network Support – Installation and configuration of Cisco switches, knowledge of Cisco IOS, Cisco wireless access points, network troubleshooting
- Telephony Support – Support Cisco VoIP and Cisco analog voice gateways, and analog phone line troubleshooting
- Deskside Support – Break/fix, PC staging, asset management, software installation, PC troubleshooting, printer support, process remedy ticket request, compliance tasks, account management, and provide end support to end users
- Other duties as assigned
What do you need to succeed?
- Technical degree or equivalent end-user supporting experience
- Experience with Deskside and basic troubleshooting skills including hardware, software, printing, networking, file shares, etc.
- Evidence of Cisco network experience other than handling the equipment.
- Knowledgeable in Windows 7 and 10 experience – ability to resolve Windows 7/10 Operating System Issues and Errors
- Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Applications (Office 365)
- Remedy Software or related ITSM ticketing tool experience
- Printer and scanner support
- Knowledgeable in Customer infrastructure support
- Mobile Device Support Experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with computer asset tracking
- Experience with user ID creation
- Some experience with support and administration of network phones (VoIP system).
- Understanding of Symantec Virus Scan software
- Ability lift up to 50 lbs. when moving electronic equipment
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY