Deskside Technician I
US - MO - Cameron
Who we are :
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
The Deskside Technician will be providing deskside support to end-users on a Single Point of Contact project and will be located onsite at our client location. You will be a member of a team that interfaces with a support center and a customer IT support team to achieve deliverables supporting the end users. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated and organized individual. A strong emphasis is placed on providing a timely resolution to support requests and providing a high level of quality customer service. Ideal candidates should be very self-motivated due to the independent nature and responsibility of the environment.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing installation and upgrading services of hardware and software
- Diagnosing end user system failures and implementing repair solutions
- Diagnosing printer and other peripheral device failures and implementing repair solutions
- Troubleshooting network devices in order to ensure connectivity from the PC to the network
- Setup and troubleshooting audio/video equipment such as projectors and video conference equipment.
Required qualifications include:
- Two to three years of deskside experience including the ability to fix printers, desktops and laptops
- Excellent troubleshooting capability:
* Experience in using the following PROTOCOLS: DHCP, and DNS
* Experience with JAVA
* Familiar with IPCONFIG and all its switches
* Bitlocker, and the Bitlocker Command Console
* Experience in using troubleshooting tools such as IPCONFIG, and all of its switches
- Wired and wireless network experience
- Excellent history of responding to service requests and trouble incidents
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid documentation skills
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to search internally/externally for support information
- Team and customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent attendance and schedule adherence history
- Ability to walk and bend and perform labor-related duties of connecting computer equipment
- Ability lift up to 50 lbs. when moving electronic equipment. All lifts over 25 lbs. require two or more employees to perform the task
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!