Deskside Technician I
US - TN - Memphis
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
This position is at the Shelby Drive location and the schedule will include nights and weekends to meet business needs.
What will you do?
- Supporting IT equipment in large warehouse environment
- IMAC – IT equipment Install/Move/Add/Change
- Track and resolve customer incidents and requests through the ServiceNow ticketing tool
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues for Windows and MAC devices
- Restoration and migration of user data
- Shipping, receiving and disposal of IT equipment
- Smart Hands support to assist other support groups such as networking, server, and telecommunication teams
- Printer support and preventative maintenance including Zebra & Plotters
- Wireless access points (WAP) support and troubleshooting
- Scan gun support including basic programming and troubleshooting
- Inventory management of IT assets including asset auditing
- Video Conference room equipment support and meeting support
- Execute and follow appropriate KB articles
- Special event support including potential afterhours support requirements
- VIP support
What do you need to succeed?
- Windows and MAC hardware and software troubleshooting skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to do in-depth research and troubleshooting for complex technical issues
- Ability to complete all work tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in an on-call rotation
- Strong customer service experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize workload
- Ability to walk, bend and lift equipment up to 50 pounds and perform Physical duties of connecting computer equipment
- Experience supporting both MAC & Windows OS, Microsoft Office, smart phones, AV/VC equipment, printers, and the following PC hardware manufactures: Apple, Lenovo, Dell, HP.
- High level of professionalism and strong personal interaction skills
- High level of flexibility and the ability to positively respond to changes in work requirements
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential
- Ability to communicate and interact with both technical and non-technical customers
- Good technical writing skills and a willingness to document all work performed
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Willingness and skills necessary to determine the solution & root cause of issue
- High School Diploma (required)
- Associate Degree or at least some college courses in related field (preferred)
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Stefanini is a drug free workplace. We reserve the right to require drug and alcohol testing as a condition for employment.
All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin or ancestry, age, handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please submit your resume to Talent@stefanini.com