Deskside Technician I (Springdale, AR)
US - AR - Springdale
Stefanini – A global IT company that’s growing!
With 30 years of experience in the market, investing in a complete innovation ecosystem to meet the main verticals and assist customers in the process of digital transformation. With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation.
Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). With a presence in 40 countries, Stefanini was nominated for the third consecutive year as the fifth transnational company more internationalized, according to the Dom Cabral Foundation ranking of 2017.
We’re seeking a Deskside Technician to support our manufacturing client in Springdale, AR. Are you a self-starter, excellent communicator and well experienced in Deskside support? If so, this position is for you.
- Conduct PC hardware and software troubleshooting
- Provide end support to end users.
- Interface with a service desk and a customer IT support team to achieve deliverables supporting the end users.
- Process remedy ticketing request
- Other duties as assigned
- Communicate technical information to non-technical audience
- Technical degree or equivalent end-user supporting experience
- Experience with Deskside and basic troubleshooting skills including hardware, software, printing, networking, file shares, etc.
- Knowledgeable in Windows 7 and 10 experience – ability to resolve Windows 7/10 Operating System Issues and Errors
- Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Applications (Office 365)
- Remedy Software or related ITSM ticketing tool experience
- Printer and scanner support
- Customer infrastructure support
- Mobile Device Support Experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with computer asset tracking
- Experience with user ID creation
- Some experience with support and administration of network phones (VoIP system).
- Understanding of Symantec Virus Scan software
- Can work with multiple platforms, devices, etc.
- Ability lift up to 50 lbs. when moving electronic equipment
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
What We Offer Our Consultants
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision and much more.
- Tuition Reimbursement