Deskside Technician I
US - MI - El Segundo, CA
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Provide hardware/software support services to onsite client including break/fix Implement virus detection and eradication procedures Diagnose end-user system failures and implement repair solutions Diagnose printer and other peripheral devise failures and implement repair solutions Troubleshoot network devices in order to ensure connectivity from the PC to the Network Providing installation and upgrading services of hardware and software Configuration and troubleshooting of phones and other mobile devices, tablets, and PDAs Setup and troubleshooting audio/video equipment such as projectors and video conference equipmen
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of multiple manufacturers and operating systems
- Excellent troubleshooting capability
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete assignments with no supervision
- Ability to search internally/externally for support information
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to travel locally and in-state to support other sites, if applicable
- Valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance, if travel is required
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- This position includes continuous walking, bending and lifting equipment sometimes up to 50 pounds and engaging in labor related duties of connecting computer equipment
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization
- Using established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks
- Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY