Deskside Technician I
US - NJ - North Brunswick
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Provide hardware/software support services to onsite client including break/fix
- Implement virus detection and eradication procedures
- Diagnose end-user system failures and implement repair solutions
- Diagnose printer and other peripheral devise failures and implement repair solutions
- Troubleshoot network devices in order to ensure connectivity from the PC to the Network
- Providing installation and upgrading services of hardware and software
- Configuration and troubleshooting of phones and other mobile devices, tablets, and PDAs
Setup and troubleshooting audio/video equipment such as projectors and video conference equipment
What do you need to succeed?
High school diploma or equivalent required. Typically requires 1+ year of related experience. This is an entry level position.
- Knowledge of multiple manufacturers and operating systems
- Excellent troubleshooting capability
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to communicate technical information -technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete assignments with no supervision
- Ability to search internally/externally for support information
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to travel locally and in-state to support other sites, if applicable
- Valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance, if travel is required
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- This position includes continuous walking, bending and lifting equipment sometimes up to 50 pounds and engaging in labor related duties of connecting computer equipment
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY