Deskside Team Lead
US - KS - Overland Park
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
The working Team Leader will manage a team of Deployment and Deskside Technicians that provides deskside support to end users at our client's locations throughout North America. The Team Leader will be a working team leader, assisting with support issues. This team leader will be onsite with the client four days per week and will be at the Stefanini Main office one day a week. This team leader will be responsible for the day to day management of the team as well as working with the Client Services Management team in developing long term strategies, and meeting client provided goals.
The primary hours will be Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. The TL may need to be available for after-hours calls as well as interacting with team members during second and third shift hours on occasion.
- The day to day management of deployment and desktop technicians, possibly in multiple locations
- Working with the Project and Service Delivery team for long term strategies, assisting in identifying new service opportunities and achieving Service Level Agreements (SLAs) set forth by the client;
- Coaching and counseling of direct reports including providing feedback, positive recognition, conducting performance evaluations, training, mentoring and handling discipline issues;
- Writing employee performance evaluations, delivering annual merit reviews, updating employee journals daily and performing other administrative tasks as assigned;
- Interacting with the client regularly;
- Ensuring direct reports meet their goals and follow departmental and client processes;
- Working with Human Resources in hiring qualified candidates;
- Creating a cohesive team environment through consistent management;
- Quality monitoring;
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education, and Training Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3-6 years’ relevant management experience including coaching, training, mentoring, interviewing, hiring and terminations
- Prior experience in managing client relations
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of and experience with MS Office
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Company conscious and customer-oriented
- Understanding of root analysis methods
- Experience with change management processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require relevant industry knowledge
- May require additional project-specific training
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINd