Deployment Technician I
US - OR - Beaverton
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Staging and imaging of Windows and Apple Computers
- Shipping, receiving and disposal of IT equipment
- Inspect, test and clean returned IT equipment.
- Sort, organize, and store IT equipment in proper location.
- Update and maintain accurate equipment inventory.
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in depot as needed.
- Keep depot area organized and clean.
- Update systems and tickets for returned equipment.
- Assist in other areas of the depot as needed.
- Inventory management of IT equipment including asset auditing.
What do you need to succeed?
- Windows and Apple hardware and software troubleshooting skills and experience
- Ability to complete all work tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize workload
- Excellent attention to detail while working in inventory and ticketing systems.
- Ability to walk, bend and lift equipment up to 50 pounds and perform physical duties of packing and unpacking IT equipment
- High level of flexibility and the ability to positively respond to changes in work requirements
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential
- Good technical writing skills and a willingness to document all work performed
- Ability to test IT equipment and verify functionality of all components.
- Basic troubleshooting of hardware and software issues for Windows and MAC devices.
- Strong data entry and customer services skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
Required Minimum Education:
- High School Diploma (required)
- Associate Degree or at least some college courses in related field (preferred)
Required Minimum Experience:
- A Minimum of 2 years of experience in a related field
- Comp TIA A+
- MCDST – Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- MCSA – Windows 10
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT)
- Lenovo Certified Technician
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY