Delivery Driver II
US - OR - Beaverton
Who we are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
The candidate will be responsible for guaranteeing delivery of goods on time to customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service.
- Pack and load equipment onto delivery van for daily deliveries.
- Unload and deliver equipment on assigned routes.
- Obtain delivery confirmations and update ticketing system as needed.
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Collect RTI (return to inventory) equipment as needed and bring back to depot.
- Unload RTI equipment at depot and assist in processing as needed.
What do you need to succeed?
- Clean driving record
- Having and maintaining a valid US driver’s license.
- Ability to walk, bend and lift equipment up to 50 pounds and perform physical duties of loading and unloading IT equipment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to complete all work tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize workload.
- High level of flexibility and the ability to positively respond to changes in work requirements.
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential.
- Strong customer services skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Typically requires a minimum of 1 - 2 years of related experience
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
Please submit your resume to Tim’ at email@example.com