Delivery Driver II
US - OR - Beaverton
The candidate will be responsible for guaranteeing delivery of goods on time to customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service.
- Pack and load equipment onto delivery van for daily deliveries.
- Unload and deliver equipment on assigned routes.
- Obtain delivery confirmations and update ticketing system as needed.
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Collect RTI (return to inventory) equipment as needed and bring back to depot.
- Unload RTI equipment at depot and assist in processing as needed.
- Clean driving record
- Having and maintaining a valid US driver’s license.
- Ability to walk, bend and lift equipment up to 50 pounds and perform physical duties of loading and unloading IT equipment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to complete all work tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize workload.
- High level of flexibility and the ability to positively respond to changes in work requirements.
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential.
- Strong customer services skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Typically requires a minimum of 1 - 2 years of related experience.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.