US - FL - Tampa
- Data Engineer in Tampa, FL
- 6 month contract
- Responsible for creating quality software applications.
- Understands and documents global, regional, and local business processes for a specific business area (e.g., finance, supply chain).
- Knowledgable of, configures and/or develops systems to support initial implementations and subsequent process optimization efforts. Works with IT team members to maintain solutions and ensure systems meet the needs of the global organization in terms of functionality and quality.
- Provides support to business associates on systems use as needed.
- Has a thorough understanding of the database schemas used by our Clients systems, the relationships between systems, and underlying data flows.
- Work to extract source data, load, model, and standardize data utilizing a next generation big data platform.
- Must have experience with Oracle. Proficiency with Oracle eBusiness Suite open interfaces, API’s, Oracle SQL, and Oracle PL/SQL. Excellent understanding of technologies available to support a given business area with emphasis on Oracle technologies.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.