Data Analyst II
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What you will do
- Oversee the creation and delivery of business analytics and reports across one or more customers to provide high value analysis on customer service and operational performance metrics
- Monitor and track performance drivers against goals and determining drivers for performance
- Conduct root cause analysis and develop improvement plans and methodologies for continuous service improvement
- Assist with sales teams to analyze provided data to perform consultative analysis on areas of performance and potential automation / improvement areas
- Ensure the processes to develop accurate, detailed, and timely analytics are in place
- Interpret data to extract critical indicators of performance that may lead to further analysis or hypothesis testing
- Lead and chair internal and external meetings reviewing the reports, tracking feedback, and managing followup action items to completion
- Develop strategies for targeted deep dive analytics on uncovered trends and results using Lean and Six Sigma concepts
- Leverage ITSM knowledge and match that with appropriate data analysis strategies
- Development of strategies to implement dashboards for executive review, customer review, and internal usage.
- Able to work with virtual global team as support teams are distributed globally and across multiple time zones
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education and Training Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but could be a combination of other degrees, IT certifications, IT related courses, and experience
- 3-5 years of experience developing reports, analyzing reports, and presenting reports to various stakeholders
- Lean and/or Six Sigma fundamentals
- Experience mining data from various sources
- Skills using a variety of statistical/reporting/dashboarding tools such as:
- Business Objects
- Crystal Reports
- Good English communication skills - ability to communicate thoroughly through verbal and written mediums, including good skills to communicate with global team members located in various countries
- Previous team management skills are preferred
- Knowledge of ticketing tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy, CA, CRM etc.
- Ability to observe, asks questions, listen actively, and give and accept feedback effectively
- A high energy level, adaptability, assertiveness, patience, and ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity of computers and infrastructure level technical terms
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility in assigned working hours
- Time management and follow-up skills with ability to plan, organize, and prioritize a large workload, and handle several tasks simultaneously
- An understanding and observance of strict confidentiality policies and standards
Level of Knowledge, Skills, and Authority
- Apply advanced concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position
- Under minimal supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in nature
- Resolve most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.