Data Analyst II
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. Provides consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues. Produces datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Builds collaborative working relationships internally and externally. Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position.
- Create business analytics and reports to provide high value analysis on customer service and operational performance metrics
- Provide accurate, detailed, and timely analytics across multiple customers
- Build databases to collect and compare data across multiple tools and business lines
- Interpret data to extract critical indicators of performance that may lead to further analysis or hypothesis testing
- Complete targeted deep dive analytics on uncovered trends and results
- Develop understanding of the ITSM business and match that with appropriate data analysis strategies
- Design appropriate processes for proper measurement and reporting of all customer data
- Develop appropriate dashboards for executive review, customer review, and internal usage
- Lead internal and external meetings reviewing the reports/analytics, tracking feedback, and managing follow-up action items to completion
What do you need to succeed?
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Experience mining data from various sources
- Skills using a variety of statistical and reporting tools, including Power BI, Minitab, Excel, Hadoop, R, and Business Objects
- Good English communication skills - ability to communicate thoroughly through verbal and written mediums
- Knowledge of ticketing tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy, Siebel, CRM etc.
- Knowledge on ITIL version 3 frameworks (Incident Life Cycle Management)
- Ability to observe, asks questions, listen actively, and give and accept feedback effectively
- A high energy level, adaptability, assertiveness, patience, and ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity of computers and infrastructure level technical terms
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility in assigned working hours
- Time management and follow-up skills with ability to plan, organize, and prioritize a large workload, and handle several tasks simultaneously
- An understanding and observance of strict confidentiality policies and standards
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization
- Using established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks
- Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY