Data Analyst I
US - MI - Southfield, MI
Who we are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Develops Operations reports and provides analysis of delivery and quality performance.
- Performs analysis by creating reports, charts, graphs of findings in support of business operations
- Monitor, analyze and report the production and quality variances from standard
- Provides weekly management reports such as but not limited to Dashboard, Volume and SLA Reports
- Delivers work according to timelines, meeting tight deadlines while working on multiple, simultaneous tasks.
- Works on a shifting basis, working extra hours as necessary to ensure work is completed according to agree upon deadlines and quality standards.
- Coordinates with other departments as needed.
- Requests assistance and guidance from the Operations Management when necessary.
- Carries out other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Abides by the company policies and rules and act in a professional manner.
What do you need to succeed?
- Graduate of a 4-year course preferably.
- With 1-3 years of Reporting Analyst experience in a BPO company preferred
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Knowledge of and advanced skill in using personal computers and their applications such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, and other basic programs such as the use of internet and computer-based communication tools.
- Good listening skills and ability to take detailed work instructions.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Trustworthy, honest, and cautious in handling sensitive information and documents and has proven personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to work independently or with minimum supervision.
- Open to feedback and constructive criticisms.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Patience and flexibility in responding to frequently changing requirements and/or management styles.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of people throughout all levels of the organization.
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.