Customer Fulfillment Specialist II
US - MA - Waltham
- Customer Fulfillment Specialist II in Waltham, MA
- 12 month contract
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers to provide support, resolve issues, and ensure customers’ electric service orders are communicated and delivered against service level agreements.
- Perform, validate, or process non-utility billing/CIAC (Cost in Advance of Construction) per applicable tariffs and policy for electric Service projects.
- Complete the design and cost estimates for simple electric service work so that dependencies and construction work can be completed.
- Process electric service request contracts or agreements so that customers can have service construction work completed.
- Work with other business stakeholders to support the fulfillment of customers’ requests for electric or gas service.
Additional Responsibilities for this position:
- Perform prescribed accountabilities for complex commercial or industrial related requests for electric service so that service construction work can be completed.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with other business units in order to share best practice in customer / operations support and understand and challenge business decisions.
- Promote and implement procedural best practices for customer request support in order to ensure all working practices are compliant with client policies and regulatory requirements.
- Review customer issues and highlight relevant information in order to enable analysis of key themes and trends.
- As directed, provide team lead support to facilitate concepts, processes, improvements, and best practices in support of the Customer Fulfillment team and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, technology, or other related discipline or equivalent work experience. Experience in utility industry is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer support role, preferably corporate setting.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent phone & computer skills, ability to multi-task & think logically.
- Must be very organized with the ability to learn quickly in a hectic & fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a consistent approach in dealing with people and taking personal responsibility for addressing problems and concerns.
- Desire to work well within a team following the client motto, Here with you, Here for you!