Reporting Analyst I (CSI)
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Compile and analyze daily, weekly, monthly operational metrics used to manage operations
- Become a SME of delivery processes through the understanding and management of the operational metrics
- Utilize data to perform root cause analysis of process bottlenecks and identify process improvements
- Report design, build, roll out and support
- Perform Business Analysis upon request using six-sigma methodologies
- Implementation of Six Sigma and Lean in the work place supporting different departments
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required
- 1-3 years of experience with service delivery
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to explain technology concepts to end users
- Root cause analysis experience
- Proficiency in all MS Office products
- Six Sigma – Green Belt and Lean practices certification – Preferred
- Ability to multitask and change priorities
- Advanced knowledge in data base management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.