Cost & Scheduling Analyst
US - NJ - Hancocks Bridge
- Cost & Scheduling Analyst in Hancocks Bridge, NJ
- 24 month contract
Supports cost control, analysis, and schedule development, maintenance, reporting, and monitoring activities, as directed:
- Adheres to project management, cost and schedule policies, programs, procedures and practices.
- Assists in coordinating and compiling monthly reports are required.
- Prepares financial accounting accruals and understands basic accounting concepts.
- Prepares monthly/annual financial forecasts and reconciles to current project approval levels.
- Prepares and presents cost/schedule information at meetings, as directed.
- Performs routine assigned tasks related to preparation and application of cost monitoring and control standards, techniques, programs, and reports.
- Assists in collecting and classifying cost data, as directed.
- Assists in analyzing cost data, and cost coding as directed.
- Prepares durations for schedule activities within a discipline or specialty, as directed.
- Gathers and organizes appropriate quantity and work force information for an assigned discipline or specialty.
- Identifies information needs from other disciplines to support activities for an assigned discipline or specialty. Traces critical-path events or activities, as directed.
- Performs routine assigned tasks related to preparation and application of schedule update and monitoring activities. Reports schedule deviations on assigned tasks related to a discipline or specialty. Gathers information to support specific schedule studies, as directed.
- Position typically requires a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have financial background with experience in scheduling and costs
- Not looking for full on Project Managers or Engineers
- P6 is a plus; not requirement