Core - Infrastructure Administrator, Desktop (Level 3)
US - NJ - Annandale
Main role will be for a refresh and upgrade project
Perform comprehensive maintenance scheme as prescribed by the company, including PC, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals.
Relocate & install PCs, printers & other peripherals including company standard software within all locations.
Install & configure of end user software, e.g.: MS Office, MS Outlook.
Observe company security & safety regulation in particular to virus protection.
Ensure software is virus free prior to installation.
Install Local Area Network (LAN) client software & hardware as appropriate.
Update hardware/software asset data using Asset Center database upon installation or relocation of any PC equipment.
Possess a Diploma in Computer Engineering or related fields with no less than two (2) years’ experience in PC/printers support & maintenance.
Proficient in English (written & oral)
Pleasant personality & positive attitude
Effective end user communication, analytical skills & customer oriented
Proficient in supporting Window 7 & 8 client environment
Possess working knowledge in Outlook
Proficient in WINDOW-based application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Knowledge of Symantec Antivirus/ Attachmate Extra Program etc.
Basic knowledge in troubleshooting network connections with some understanding of basic TCP/IP concepts
Basic knowledge in supporting iOS devices (i.e., iPhone and iPad).
• 2 years prior experience in PC Support and Maintenance required
• Strong understanding of Client based Operating Systems
• Windows 7
• Windows 8.1
• Strong ticketing system experience
• Strong understanding of end user hardware
• Dell Laptops / Microsoft Surface Pro / Dell Venue
• LYNC Headsets
• Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows)
• Mobile / wireless technologies (Wi-Fi, mifi, etc.)
• Printers (personal and network), Multi-Function Devices (MFD), and other peripherals
• Strong knowledge of client based applications
• Microsoft Office Products
• Application Delivery Software (SCCM, etc.,)
• Proficient with common network protocols (TCP/IP) for device connectivity issues
Soft Skill Requirements:
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Conflict Resolution
• Ownership / Responsibility
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Non-Verbal Communication
• Listening Skills
• Problem Solving
• Decision Making
• Adaptability to time / pressure changes
• Strong desire to help people
• Willingness to learn new technologies