US - MA - Waltham
- Coordinator III in Waltham, MA
- 6 month contract
- Support recruiting strategy at Universities for top MBA Talent. Build awareness for the program among MBA students and career development offices at top business schools. Schedule and deliver on-campus presentations.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute LDP on boarding and orientation. Coordinate an orientation curriculum that gives incoming participants a comprehensive view of the organization and prepares them for their first rotation.
- Lead conversation about the details of future rotation projects with VP project sponsors and LDP participants. Track and confirm that participants meet rotation diversity requirements.
- Oversee ongoing professional development opportunities and mentorship.
- Build awareness of LDP talent with various client leaders. Organize structured events with leadership and LDP participants.
- Foster ongoing cross-team collaboration with HR and other key stakeholders in LDP recruitment and development process.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree preferred or related experience
- Knowledge of relevant energy industry practice (preferred).
- Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience coordinating events
- Experience recruiting or training is preferred
- Project management: strong organizational skills and ability to track/maintain multiple tasks
- Stakeholder Engagement: identify and engage all critical stakeholders in relevant discussions
- Performance Excellence: drive continuous process improvement
- Attention to detail: review and track detail accuracy
- Communication: strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills