US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
We are looking for a Contract Administrator who is responsible for negotiating, structuring, and/or administrating contractual documents that establish business relationships with vendors, customers and/or partners. Works with internal teams as well as the legal department to structure contracts. Analyzes contracts to ensure compliance to company policy, government specifications and other requirements.
What will you do?
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts with customers and vendors
- Maintain and administer contracts and agreements
- Assist in the creation and management of the Company’s subsidiaries internationally, including preparation and maintenance of corporate minutes, resolutions, and related corporate records
- Communicate the organization's goals, objectives, and status
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years previous experience
- Excellent legal administration/compliance skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced computer literacy
- Well organized
- Strategic planning abilities
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
- Previous experience with SharePoint
- Familiarity with Immigration processes
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.
Please submit your resume to Megan Froschheiser at Megan.Froschheiser@stefanini.com