US - MI - Dearborn
- The Communications Specialist will establish contacts across the client’s IT global enterprise to elicit and promote success stories in written form.
- The role requires working with multiple teams and balancing several assignments under tight deadlines.
- The Communications Specialist must be flexible working in different time zones with diverse audiences and have the ability to synthesize technical terms and processes into digestible communications.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing high-quality communications that are consistent with the Transformation Office’s goals and objectives, such as: - Compelling content through the art of storytelling (interviewing, observation and research).
- Various memos, briefs, presentations and reports for employees and leaders.
- Employee engagement collateral.
- Video scripts.
- Memes, social media, blogs, etc.
- Assisting in the identification and improvement of communication channels -ensuring the channels are user-friendly and regularly accessed by employees.
- Collaborating on projects with internal and external teams, including video shoots, presentations, marketing campaigns etc.
- Providing proofing and editing support with high levels of attention to detail and quality.
- Uploading content to an internal and external SharePoint site.
- Driving to various locations for interviews, video shoots, client meetings and events.
- Coordinating meetings and assisting with event support as needed.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years internal and/or external communications experience required.
- Published portfolio of written pieces for print and/or digital publications.
- Proven track record of working on deadline.
- Collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is willing to support projects outside of core responsibilities to support team goals.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex environments and team dynamics.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Ability to establish a culture of continuous feedback loops with customers through multiple communications vehicles.
- Creative and organized problem-solver who can plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Working knowledge of clients key collaboration tools (e.g. WebEx, Webcast, Spark).
- Working knowledge of Agile Central.
- Hands on experience with SharePoint, including working knowledge of how to create, manage and maintain SharePoint sites.
- Ability to convey information creatively and graphically.
- Prior experience in an Agile delivery environment while utilizing Scrum, Kanban, or Scaled Agile framework.
- All candidate submissions must include writing sample attachments or a link to an online portfolio.
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline.
We sponsor visa for qualified candidates. Interested applicants may click the apply button or you may call us at (248)-263-8667 for faster processing. Thank you.