US - NY - Syracuse
- Clerk I in Syracuse, NY
- 4 month contract
- Responsible for performing daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties, using a computer terminal, typewriter, and other word processors.
- Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May direct and lead the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Will be assisting with reviewing billing data records to identify and log discrepancies.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with at least 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Requires someone with expert use of M.S. Excel and proficiency with Google Earth or other mapping software.
- Educational reference would be an Associate’s Degree or in progress to receiving a Bachelors Degree.