Change Manager II
US - Remote - Home Based
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery. Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Define change/project scope and objectives
- Monitor and report change/project status
- Plan and implement associated goals and milestones Responsible for taking changes/projects from origination through the final launch and implementation
- Complete required Change Management documentation
- Manage the pipeline and change load
- Maintain Change Calendar
- Act as Liaison to key client interface
- Maintain change/project communication internally and externally
- Employ best practices and lessons learned
- Lead day-to-day activities of the Change team’s Account Liaisons, ensuring they are:
- Conducting update meetings with functional areas and business owners
- Tracking progress towards completion of tasks including key milestones, identifying risks and establishing mitigation plans, communicate progress to key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Interacting regularly with their client contacts assessing opportunities and providing support.
What do you need to succeed?
Bachelor’s degree required, Master's or graduate certifications preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the IT field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in the IT business field
- ITIL Foundations knowledge a plus but not required
- PMP certification a plus but not required
- Global business experience preferred
- Experience and knowledge of change/project management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Ability to present and communicate in small and large group settings
- Effective communication skills – written, verbal, listening
- Customer Focused with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Proficient level and experience in MS Office, Excel, MSWord, Outlook, PowerPoint, Vision and Project
- Ability to learn new processes quickly and to adapt well to frequent changes
- Ability to clearly articulate messages ta variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY