US - Remote - Home Based
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
The Capacity Manager will support customer projects and work closely with the customer's architecture team. This position focuses on Capacity Management such as:
- Perform capacity planning and analysis based on clients consumption and capacity forecasts
- Provide recommendations based on expected growth
- Define priorities and identify bypasses in case of (potential) congestion
- Establish utilization thresholds and ensure ordering of hardware capacity when required
- Optimize infrastructure costs vs additional growth revenue (increase in number of VMs)
- Dashboards / File System capacity / Building reports ( Vsphere – ESX –– Storage)
- Monthly customer presentation ( dashboard / KPI etc … )
- Work with Architecture team for new build/solution details
What do you need to succeed?
- Capacity management and planning
- Strong Cloud IT infrastructure experience across multiple disciplines (compute, storage, network, security, and operating systems)
- Understanding of highly available, large scale, enterprise deployments
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with security tools and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to solicit requirements and design solutions to meet those requirements
- Familiarity with Agile and/or DevOps processes and methodologies
- Excellent teamwork skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- ITIL® Intermediate Level Certification a plus
- IC Agile Certification a plus
- Experience with IT service management best practices
- Ability to create formal documentation
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY