Business Systems Analyst
US - GA - Alpharetta
- Business Systems Analyst in Alpharetta, GA
- 24 month contract
Details of Position
- The Business Systems Analyst Associate supports Information Technology business analysis processes with close guidance and supervision.
- He/she assists Business Systems Analysis team members to identify problems, explore alternatives, and recommend solutions within defined processes.
- This position participates in the elicitation and analysis of business needs for assigned projects.
- The Business Systems Analyst Associate documents the progress of assigned tasks to ensure objectives are met, and assists in ensuring that business systems analysis work products conform to quality and content standards.
- He/she supports requirements elicitation, analysis, and management for efforts of all complexity levels.
- In addition, computer skills: Visio, MS Office (Word, excel, project) and TFS or JAMA is a plus.
- Builds Relationships and Communicates Simple to Moderately Complex Business Needs
- Elicits and Analyzes Simple to Moderately Complex Business Needs
- Able to write requirement deliverables (Business and functional requirements, user stories, process diagrams) for simple to moderately complex projects
- Project Mgmt. (estimating, creating and managing a project plan)
- Lead and facilitate conversations and meetings
- Captures meeting minutes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal relationships and networking
- Able to learn quickly
- Business acumen
- Demonstrates leadership
- Candidate needs to be very organized and able to multi-task