Business Process Specialist
US - MI - Auburn Hills
Business Process Specialist (BPS) interfaces with business process teams helping the Business Process Manager (BPM) establish priorities related to projects and SR’s. The BPS provides project management and SR execution established with the alignment of Business Relationship and Business Process Managers. BPS are considered application subject matter experts in providing technical guidance and application capabilities. The role is an extension of the ICT organization, acting as liaison and bridging/facilitating communication and understanding between ICT and supplier partners supporting application development.
- The BPS is responsible for understanding the business processes and application capabilities. The BPS works closely with supplier partners ensuring project and SR deliverables are met.
- The BPS helps with communication of projects and application enhancements ensuring that projects / SR’s align with the technology that best provides maximum return on investment.
- Interfaces with business partner / Supplier partners
- Complete end-to-end business process understanding of the applications within an application group code.
- Change Management experience in successfully delivering solutions within a defined SDLC.
- Business Analysis experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience serving multiple business partners simultaneously.
- Experienced in project lifecycles from business case development through final delivery and operational support