Business/Functional Analyst (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
US - FL - Tampa
- Business/Functional Analyst (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) in Tampa, FL
- 4 month contract
- Candidate needs to be located in EST or CST
- General remote work with some travel on occasion
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud solutions, as well as the Force.com Platform. Lightning experience a plus but not required.
- Experience with Salesforce configuration, including permissioning, object relationships, triggers, workflow, and front-end configuration
- Experience defining technical design, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, sequence diagrams, etc. Experience in designing and software components and having a strong background in Salesforce functional design & architecture
- Understanding of when to use configuration vs customization.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree - preferred in Computer Science or related field, but not required
- Graduate degree preferred (or equivalent qualification)
- 5+ years’ experience in software development life cycle
- 5+ year experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing Marketing systems
- Salesforce Administrator certification and Marketing Cloud consultant.
- Have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams.
- Have experience working with external & virtual teams.