Business Development / Pre-Sales Internship
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Transform your future with a Stefanini internship!
Take your education to the next level with real world and work experience. Work side-by-side with experienced thought leaders who want to transform your future. Stefanini provides an amazing opportunity for you to advance your skills with real project assignments, training programs, and a dynamic work culture. Stefanini’s primary mission is innovation, which is our guiding principle and part of our everyday work. We sustain our innovative culture through our four pillar strengths which are team work, agility, professional excellence, and client service. It is with these pillars we can prepare you for a career in a world of continuous digital transformation.
Stefanini will provide you a real life platform to learn practical business skills that will transfer into your career after graduation. Learn key skills in global transformational leadership that drive positive change throughout an organization. In addition, focus on your learning needs by applying for a core concentration that relates to your degree. Stefanini offers internships with a core focus on Sales and Business Development.
In an ever-evolving technological landscape, could you be the next innovator? Join our team of talented problem solvers and creative thinkers, and help us co-create solutions through digital transformation all while building your career.
What do you need to succeed?
- To be successful and qualify for this opportunity you must possess the following:
- Ability to learn
- Career ambition
- Drive to show initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Research and project management skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in progress
- Good standing with your university
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.