Business Development Manager (App Dev/AMS & Digital Services)
US - Remote - Remote / Home Based
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including infrastructure support, IT help desk/desktop managed services, application development & maintenance, digital in novation and staff augmentation to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for business development/sales, relationship development and management, strategic leadership and design. The focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job. Self-assurance and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential. The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style.
Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to varying conditions is critical. In order to achieve Stefanini’s high business standards and organizational growth goals, success in this position requires an entrepreneurial commitment, along with a sense of urgency and confidence in your ability to handle a variety of challenges. This fosters a job environment that is flexible, autonomous, and facilitates growth opportunity through recognition and rewards for the achievement of revenue goals.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cold calling in order to create interest in Stefanini products and services, generating new business. leads, and managing the sales cycle for that lead.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up calls.
- Develop and present proposals, solutions and pricing models to grow account.
- Experience selling business solutions to corporate clients.
- Sell solutions across multiple verticals.
- Manage multi-million dollar revenue volume.
- Responsible for contract development and negotiation.
- Experience reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets/goals.
- 3+ years of experience of in-depth understanding of delivery of services as an Account Manager, Business Development Leader, etc.
- Relationship building and sales consulting expertise.
- Experience selling IT services, including but not limited to App Dev/AMS & Digital Services solutions.
- High tolerance and evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.