Business Development Manager
US - OH - Remote
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
The Business Development Manager is responsible for business development/sales, relationship development and management, strategic leadership and design. The focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job. Self-assurance and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential. The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style.
Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to varying conditions is critical. In order to achieve Stefanini’s high business standards and organizational growth goals, success in this position requires an entrepreneurial commitment, along with a sense of urgency and confidence in your ability to handle a variety of challenges. This fosters a job environment that is flexible, autonomous, and facilitates growth opportunity through recognition and rewards for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Cold calling in order to create interest in Stefanini products and services, generating new business, leads, and managing the sales cycle for that lead.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up calls.
- Develop and present proposals, solutions and pricing models to grow account.
- Experience selling business solutions to corporate clients.
- Sell solutions across multiple verticals.
- Manage multi-million dollar revenue volume.
- Responsible for contract development and negotiation.
- Experience reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets/goals.
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of experience of in-depth understanding of delivery of services as an Account Manager, Business Development Leader, etc.
- Relationship building and sales consulting expertise.
- Experience selling IT services, including but not limited to App Dev/AMS & Digital Services solutions.
- High tolerance and evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Competitive compensation and commission plan;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself
Here's ‘A day in the life of Sophie’, which is one of the innovative solutions we offer to our clients! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC_LJ5U8ptw