Business Development Executive – Digital Transformation - Healthcare
US - Remote - Remote / Home Based
The Digital Business Development Executive is responsible for business development/sales, relationship development and management, strategic leadership and design. This full time opportunity is focused on the Digital Transformation sales development in the Healthcare/Life Sciences segment, and the focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job. Self-assurance and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential. The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style.
Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to varying conditions is critical. In order to achieve Stefanini’s high business standards and organizational growth goals, success in this position requires an entrepreneurial commitment, along with a sense of urgency and confidence in your ability to handle a variety of challenges. This fosters a job environment that is flexible, autonomous, and facilitates growth opportunity through recognition and rewards for the achievement of revenue goals.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being able to have a consultative selling approach with clients understanding their strategy and needs related to the Digital Transformation arena.
- Identify and develop new digital business through your historical client networking and also new clients coming from Stefanini and the market
- Hunting, prospecting, cold calling in order to create interest in Stefanini Digital solutions, generating new business leads, and managing the sales cycle for that lead.
- Foster new opportunities within new and existing clients, especially those that are not being worked, in all aspects of Digital Business development.
- Validate and present proposals, solutions and pricing models to grow the account.
- Manage multimillion dollar revenue volume.
- Responsible for contract development and negotiation.
- Financial accountability including profitability, budgeting and forecasting, cost analysis and invoicing.
- 6+ years of experience of in-depth selling and delivering solutions as an Account Executive, Business Development Leader, with sales hunter abilities
- 6+ years of experience understanding the client needs and selling strategic and value-added technological solutions to the Business Areas, helping the client growth and digital transformation roadmap to large and mid-enterprise clients.
- Proven relationship with the C-Level in the Business Areas, such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, Digital areas is mandatory, and the relationship with IT is desired.
- Experience selling different solutions related to Digital Transformation to corporate clients in the Healthcare and Life Sciences segment is mandatory.
- Experience selling the Digital Transformation portfolio, such as Customer Experience, Digital Marketing, RPA, Cognitive, Predictive Analytics and Maintenance, IOT, VR/AR, Cloud Strategy, API Platform, among others.
- Thought leadership, relationship building and sales consulting expertise.
- High tolerance and evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Strategic planning abilities.
- Budgeting/financial experience.
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Collaboration and team leadership ability.
- Experience reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets/goals.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Executive Education related to Digital Transformation Strategy and correlated areas.
- International travel is required. International business experience is preferred.