Business Analyst, Sr.
US - OR - Beaverton
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Diagrams and evaluates existing processes. Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams. Collects data to identify root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements.
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Participate in (team meetings, meeting, client status meetings, internal specific project meetings).
- Lead and/or create the solution documentation (Solutions Design Workbook)
- Lead assigned data harvest sessions
- Create and maintain the Communication plan and Action Tracker when requested by the Project Manager
- Follow up on action items assigned to the Business Analyst role
- Follow up with other launch team members on Action Items when requested by the Project Manager
- Understand the use of the project plan
- Assist when requested in updating and creating and/or Core Processes
- Oversee creating knowledge for new projects
- Conduct incident management tool testing and creation of testing plans
- Complete time tracker and expense reports on time
- Oversee the creation of the training plan
- Provide the inputs to the Predictive First Contact Closure tool (prior to go live)
- Provide incident management tool requirements to the Tool Practice teams and/or client
- Oversee/Assist with creating agent training materials
- Oversee new agent training for a new project and provide the training if requested
What do you need to succeed?
Bachelor’s degree required, Master's or graduate certifications preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Strong organizational skills, planning skills, and problem solving skills are critical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IT functions, Outsourcing
- Ability to work independently and reliably
- Ability to work flexible schedule based on internal and customer need and ability to travel to Stefanini and customer sites for new project launches or meetings.
- Strong IT support or IT service desk operations or Desktop support operation knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows , Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Knowledge of Incident Management tools
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY