Business Analyst I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Stefanini has an exciting opportunity for a business-minded individual with data mining, analysis, and analytics skills. Stefanini is heading up a data strategy initiative that moves data reporting to decision support and prediction. The CSI Business Data Analyst Intern program challenges the standard practices of data analysis and research skills by utilizing a variety of techniques to interpret results and identify unseen trends in data to surpass client expectations and satisfaction. Be a part of our sought after industry, work environment, and culture applying your data insights to an organization that chooses to leverage it!
- Drive ticket reduction, tandem to user growth, through ongoing problem identification and root cause analysis; present findings & action plans direct to C-level leadership.
- Analyze, synthesize, and interpret varied data types and sources to identify and advocate for “best practices” and organizational knowledge.
- Interpret content to observe critical indicators of performance to cultivate hypothesis testing.
- Design, create & deploy autonomous reporting dashboards, focused on real-time analytics across big data, to drive proactive action on top incident issues.
- Assist in development of appropriate databases and database management to collect and compare data across multiple index points.
- Observe quantitative vs. qualitative results, ranging from data aggregation to data mining
- Lead feedback & IT satisfaction review across Americas, engaging directly with end users for actionable customer advocacy.
- Establish deep dive analytics and critical extracts from customer data to uncover unseen trends and create actionable business recommendations for customers.
- Participate in internal and external meetings to review reports, track feedback/data, and ensure follow-up action items are brought to completion.
- Identify opportunities for global reporting standardization, priority on scale-up ability; develop & present to C-level leadership, and lead roll-out training sessions.
- Script workflow charts, write requirements, and contribute to technical manuals to assist with the ongoing development of documented business processes to ensure the development of accurate, detailed, and timely analytics are in place
- Innovate new forecast and trend-mapping models to aid staffing and budget reviews, balancing client cost-savings against internal-employee experience
What do you need to succeed?
- Senior, Graduate student or recent college graduate
- 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Above average ability to gather data and perform analysis
- Computer skills and ability to learn specialized software
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with statistics and analytics software
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to interact with a variety of individuals in a courteous, professional manner
- Proven capability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to observe, asks questions, listen actively, and give and accept feedback effectively
- A high energy level, adaptability, assertiveness, patience, and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility in assigned working hours
- An understanding and observance of strict confidentiality policies and standards
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY