Bilingual Helpdesk Technician I (French Canadian)
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or web submits
Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures
Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to, entering data into the database timely and accurately
May be responsible for ensuring systems are configured properly
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
1 year+ relevant experience
Fluent in French (Canada/Québécois) and English
Requires high level customer service skills for this position
Experience in web based applications
Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
Experience with desktop operating systems including Windows 7, 8 and 10
Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to work efficiently under pressure
Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
May require additional project-specific training
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.