Proposal / Bid Writer I
US - IA - Davenport
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Create and edit advanced-level PowerPoint presentations from sometimes complex and ambiguous notes and other sources with minimal direction
- Maintain high quality standards by proofing work for errors, consistency and adherence to standard formats
- Review client proposal instructions in detail and identify mandatory business requirements
- Customize templates for proposal responses
- Search core library for applicable content and appropriately adjust for proposal responses
- Assist in bid process through its entirety, including coordinating and/or attending meetings, tracking owners, following up on action items, finalizing documents for submission, etc.
- Track and control changes to documents, accurately incorporating all edits from contributors
- Proofread, edit, format and organize proposal documents and ensure compliance with client requirements for final submission
- Assist in developing and reviewing presentation packages and briefing documentation
- Maintain core proposal content libraries for all service lines and coordinate new content or updates as needed
- Participate or lead in process improvement initiatives to increase effectiveness and efficiencies for proposal and presentation development
- Partner with Subject Matter Expects (SMEs) to gather information and develop proposal response content
- Flexibility to work before and after normal shift and weekends, due to time sensitive nature of proposal deadlines and resource availability
- Ability to work with global teams
- Available to work during US business hours
What do you need to succeed?
- High degree of computer literacy, with advanced skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint and advanced slide generation
- Knowledge of Photoshop , Illustrator , ThinkCell, Visio and InDesign a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional organization and problem solving skills; thinks "outside of the box”
- Effectively communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Ability -task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and independently prioritize under narrow time limitations and/or with interruptions, to produce accurate results
- Ability to understand and manage complex organizational relations
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and manage time effectively
- Time management, planning, multi-task and project management skills
- Ability to conceptualize and think creatively
- Flexibility to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY