Associate (Risk Assurance)
US - MO - St. Louis
- Associate (Risk Assurance) in St. Louis, Missouri
- To start ASAP (Urgent Hiring)
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1 year of IT auditing, consulting and/or implementing
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics and/or other business field of study.
- Financial reporting and information technology risks, processes
- Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in providing services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance, operational processes
- IT management within a professional services firm or large enterprise business (acting as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist)
- Facilitating and completing deliverables involving controls
- Current and emerging technologies which may include: Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies
- COSO Framework, CoBIT and/or other leading business and IT control frameworks
- Key domains of information technology general controls, including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations and systems development.