Application Support Administrator
US - FL - Tampa
- Application Support Administrator in Tampa, FL
- 6 month contract
- Provide technical support to internal clients regarding the resolution of software and operating system issues via phone or remote access for all supported applications.
- Analyzes client issues to determine if a resolution can be found on the initial call or if developer level support is required.
- Provides support for installs / upgrades and assists in all technical issues. (i.e. performance, security, configuration, etc.)
- Effectively troubleshoots, replicates and develops workarounds for client issues.
- Documents and communicates the results to the internal client and/or development teams.
- Familiarity with various forms of authentication and identity management solutions such as Optimal, Active Directory and Enterprise Directory.
- Assists in developing internal documentation to support new features and procedures for software enhancements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience with configuration/administration of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and above.
- Experience with writing SQL scripts
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including active listening skills and skills in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Robust troubleshooting skills.
- Effectively work in a team environment and independently.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Familiar with Kubernetes clusters and Docker containers.
- Basic Linux administration, CentOS, Ubuntu and Alpine.
- Familiar with Azure Portal Administration.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 4+ years of IT Support experience, preferably in a financial auditing field.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Windows Server
- Basic knowledge of IIS