Android Mobile Developer
US - MD - Timonium
- Android Mobile Developer in Timonium, MD
- 1 month contract
Details of Position
- This will be a Android mobile developer to join the Global B2C Team.
- The candidate will supplement some of the skill gaps within the existing team.
- The Technical Specialists provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.). He/She participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements.
- This position provides input to applications development project plans and integrations.
- He/She collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- This position provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance.
- He/She provides input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, proactive, organized, communicate clearly both orally and in written communications.
- SQL Language - Intermediate
- Android Platform - Advanced
- Xamarin - Intermediate
- Microsoft Team Foundational Server (TFS) - Intermediate
- Scrum - Intermediate