US - MA - Waltham
- Analyst II in Waltham, MA
- 2 month contract
- Lead the design, development and delivery of processes/technical ERP/ BI SAP/ HANA/ Tableau solutions for the client's supply chain.
- Provide systems support as a functional expert to ensure that inventory materials are planned, ordered, received, maintained, and controlled in compliance with appropriate Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Safety, Environmental, and other Corporate Standards. Perform necessary reporting and data management for inventory materials.
- Work collaboratively with our business partners across the various business functions such as warehouse management, procurement, finance, and Information Services teams to develop business capability and associated IT solution roadmaps.
- Work with SAP process/applications/technical leads, partner organizations and management to ensure processes are optimized, projects are on time, and critical business requirements are met.
- Provide all aspects of materials management related to process and systems expertise, including business support of inventory systems and technology hardware, ad-hoc and routine reporting, and end user training.
- This position might include owning planning and analysis of assigned material/ business set as needed to support the team. Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities and lead implementation efforts.
- Work on other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
- Travel up to 25% might be required.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, information technology or related area and at least 5 years of related experience. Advanced degree or credits is preferred.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Purchasing, Inventory Management, MRP, ATP, Production Planning, Reach and RoHS areas and their integration with other platforms and technologies.
- Expert in design, configuration, testing, and debugging of SAP MM/PP/PM/QM/APO/EHS modules. Understanding of the integration points between the SAP MM/PP/PM/QM/APO/EHS modules and their inter-dependencies.
- Experience of multiple end to end SAP implementations for supply chain is preferred.
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams composed of internal and external on-site and offshore resources, including staffing and recruiting, financial forecasting and tracking of actual costs throughout projects
- Knowledge of SAP HANA and Tableau solutions including data management and creating reports/ dashboards is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work in a metrics-driven organization, with a focus on continuous improvement. Hands-on experience with JIT, Lean, and/or TQM principles is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the client's business operations, company policies, work practices, regulatory requirements, and local legislation is preferred.
- Knowledge or Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements and cycle counting principals is preferred.