US - NY - Syracuse
- Analyst II in Syracuse, NY
- 2 months contract
- Responsible for leveraging technology to deliver reporting, data analysis, and key performance indicators that demonstrate to customers the quality of service being delivered.
- Support the analysis of systems and processes across business functions in order to identify inefficiencies and opportunities for improving operational and customer service performance.
- Provide data analysis to support delivering business results, improving service delivery, maintaining compliance and governmental reporting.
- Use root cause analysis and data analytics, leveraging Six-Sigma and Lean techniques, to investigate the cause of performance issues and co-develop countermeasures and action plans with the business.
- Assess the value, feasibility and risk of process initiatives, in order to provide a set of priorities. Record the benefits of improvement initiatives in order to share best practices and help demonstrate value.
- Assist with the development of compelling business cases to obtain stakeholder buy-in.
- Develop and integrate process improvement change plans, ensuring effective communications and successful engagement.
- Acquire up-to-date information regarding industry best practices and latest technology to improve internal practices, reduce operational cost and increase operational efficiency.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings, using cross-functional teams to undertake analysis, solve problems, drive engagement and develop solutions to process issues.
- Demonstrable processes improvement experience within complex organizations
- Awareness of HR Processes and willingness to develop processes for recruitment, position management, compensation etc
- Ability to write Standard Operating Procedures, Job Aids, and Work Instructions
- Basic project management experience and understanding
- System knowledge desired in SAP and/or Success Factor
- Preferred four-year professional degree or equivalent: Human Resources experience desired.
- Process methodology experience in Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma or equivalent.
- Previous working experience with Customer Service toolsets and technology (e.g. Case Management System, Knowledge Base System) desired.
- Leadership, communication, training, workshop and meeting facilitation experience required.
- Knowledge of relevant project management methods and experience managing project teams with cross-function projects enabling teams to operate innovatively, effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to see multiple relationships between data to identify root causes of a problem and develop permanent solutions to systematic issues
- Exceptional ability to partner with key stakeholders to resolve issues and implement process improvements
- Ability to travel to other National Grid locations required (20%)
- Tools/Technology: MS Visio and Excel (VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables) experience desired.
- Ability to work with ambiguous project definitions, to function in unstructured work situations, and drive structure into such situations
- Demonstrated ability to influence project stakeholders on all levels as to the business benefits of identified initiatives
- Highly analytical and innovative