US - IL - Chicago
- AI/NLP Engineer in Chicago, IL
- 5 month contract
- Responsible for the architecture, design, and development of systems that can successfully interpret speech, understand natural language, and learn and respond to user behavior.
- Degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong background in speech recognition, national language processing, machine learning, and related artificial intelligence fields.
- Strong background in enterprise software architecture, design and development.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in deep learning technologies (e.g. Google TensorFlow)
- Experience in enterprise information extraction and text mining technologies.