US - FL - Tampa
- AI Architect in Tampa, FL
- 5 month contract
- Responsible for the machine learning and AI architecture for strategic and customer-driven initiatives.
- Responsible for the design and development of systems that can successfully interpret speech, understand natural language, and learn and respond to user behavior.
- Degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong background in architecting end-to-end data and analytics solutions for cloud and AI solutions
- Strong background in speech recognition, natural language processing, machine learning, and related artificial intelligence fields
- Strong background in enterprise software architecture and design
- Ability to create an overall machine learning, AI and enterprise ecosystem engagement strategy
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in machine learning including deep learning technologies (e.g. Google TensorFlow).
- One or more of AI domains: Computer vision, NLP, intelligent agents
- Experience in enterprise information extraction and text mining technologies