Administrative Support III
US - MA - Waltham
- Administrative Support in Waltham MA;
- 1 month contract;
- Responsible for providing administrative support to functional area(s), department manager(s) and/or staff (Global HR).
- Uses automated office equipment such as a computer to compose, type and review email correspondence, reports and other materials.
- May be responsible for the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations, conducting research and illustrating data using spreadsheet, database and graphic software.
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
- May coordinate special projects and department activities.
- Screens calls, takes and delivers messages, provides information to callers.
- Responsible for assignments that are semi routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Searches for solutions based on acquired knowledge.
- Recommends or executes corrective action.
- Minimum Experience Level: Moderate administrative support experience (3-5 Years of Experience)